Put your feet up!

Gosh, today went by soooo fast! I was woken by my hubby and reminded that we had to leave in 1/2 an hour to make it to our Chiropractor appointment.  I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed. My dog Max and cat Taz followed me out of the room. I knew it was going to be a hard and long day when I could feel my feet throbbing, throughout the day I kept telling myself that soon, very soon I'd be back home. Once we did get home I somehow got a 3rd wind. I ended up wanting to go back out and shop. We shoveled the walk and driveway and away we went to Rogan's a shoe store here in EC. We didn't find the shoes we needed for TJ my hubby, but I scored on a pair of UGG bedroom slippers (The moccasin style) and a pair of Northface MudShoes for getting around in the slush.

 By the time we got back home (again) I was pumped to put my moccs on. We cooked up some Salmon and made a green salad, sat down and put our feet up. I am now still in that same position, with a nice cup of tea and a smile in my feet!!!

Life is good! Moral of the story, Good things come to those who wait!

Comments

Popular Posts