Return to Rest

It is Saturday, August 26, 2012 and I am sitting here with no thoughts of what to write today except that I want to say something....ever have one of those moments? 

So much has transpired in my life in the last 4 months and I cannot even start to explain how or when I felt this transformation. I only know that my husband and I moved out of our home of 15 years, to Oshkosh WI where he started taking courses in Airplane and Power Plant....to be certified in 2 years as a A& P mechanic...so in the end he will not only be able to fix the planes he flies but will be a much better asset to any company he works for. .... I am sorry about this run on sentence.

I on the other hand have found myself anxious to take on a new venture in my career as a Healthcare Administrator....the only catch is that I need to get current and licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator.  I have a job interview commencing on Monday (tomorrow) at 4:00 PM and not only do I know what I am going to wear but I have no clue as to what I am going to say when they start throwing the barrage of questions my way....I need to be ready to answer why I am the right fit for this job. God help me.

It has been 6 years since I have worked in Healthcare Admin. I have to get on this computer and study up on all the changes that have transpired in the last 6 years....right....yep.....good luck ....

So here I am writing about it....maybe this is my way to get myself focused on what I am going to say...I think I just need prayer. Lots of it....:)

Comments

Popular Posts