Blah

I have a two days off this week and this is one of them. I used it to spend time at the Chiropractors, eat breakfast, organize my desk and then take a nap. I had intentions to go shopping, get my nails painted and read up on a book or bible study, or the newspaper. Instead I slept from 2pm-5pm, and spent time on FB and now doing my blog.

So that said, I look to the old saying, "Tomorrow is another day" Friday I work all day and then it is Sundown. Sabbath is something I relish, and although I have been a Christian Seventh Day Adventist since 1989, I still struggle with spending it as God made it to be spent. Even though I have two days off during the week, I still find my self doing laundry, cleaning the house and still not spending time with my Father.

The bible studies this week and last week were on Anxiety and Stress. They are only 15 minutes long per day, and are a blessing! So I am going to make it a point to do these today still, and reward myself with a home-manicure. 

Comments

Popular Posts