Until We Meet Again

Suffering a loss is not ever easy. It never is the same pain twice.  It never stops hurting, after everything is quiet the hurt is still there, waiting to be resurrected the next time I lose someone I love..... But I am comforted in knowing that my God is REAL, he is ALIVE, he walks WITH ME DAILY. He sees me when I am at my best and when I am at my worst. He is there when I fall and when I am successful.  He knew what I would do before he made me and yet...he made me. There is comfort in knowing I am loved that way because in the end when I am at my weakest, I know I can always trust in Him. I used to think that I came into this world alone, but I see I was wrong as long as I am with Him, I know I will never be alone......"Oh Death, where is thy sting?"....1 Corinthians 15:55

Comments

Popular Posts